Author Topic: full dungeoneering guide  (Read 180 times)

Mod Joshdev1

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
full dungeoneering guide
« on: November 05, 2012, 05:54:35 am »
hey guys and welcome to my dungeoneering guide.
alot of you dont know how to do dungeoneering so i have made this guide to help out.
it will include how to get to dungeoneering and going through the floors step by step and its very indepth.

just a few tips on dungeoneering before i begin.
- if you get stuck contact a admin and they should get you out.
- using melee is best for most floors.
- you can dung with mates its not just solo but you need your own set of 4 keys each.
- any monsters inside that floor will drop keys or give you a killcount.
- if you ever need to get out of a floor use the iron ladder at the start of the floor

hope you enjoy.

first off is how to get to dungeoneering.

FLOOR 1

what i suggest you first do is kill one of the monsters then pick up the coins and go to the guy right beside where you come in, he will sell you the items that you need to complete the floor,
now you just have to kill enough monsters till you get all the keys, the are 4 keys. a purple, blue, gold and crimson.

now you are on to the boss.. its not very hard at all as this is the 1st floor. kill it once then move on

FLOOR 2

now for this floor you have to kill 12 of the monsters to move on to the boss, it isnt that hard and dosent take too long.

when you have killed 12 of them the exit to face the boss is here

this boss shouldnt be too hard either as you get given alot of food.

FLOOR 3

this one can be very hard as you get given no food at all nd they can hit quite hard. so i suggest buying mage gear and range gear and trying to trap
them behind something other wise you could die, once again you need to collect all 4 of the keys to keep going.

this boss isnt very hard either and you should pass it easy.

FLOOR 4

for this floor you have to collect all 4 keys again. meleeing them can be very dangerous asyou get given no food and they hit hard so i recommend that you kill the one in the picture like i am

this boss is very easy and you shouldnt take much damage from him

FLOOR 5

okay so as i said in the picture you have to kill 16 of these. one of the easist ways is too get mage or range and trap them behind the torches on the walls, meleeing them can be quite dangerous.

the boss is quite easy but you might have to eat abit of food this time.

FLOOR 6

this one is very easy using melee, it shouldnt hit anything on you so it is a very quick floor.

FLOOR 7

for this floor you have to collect all 4 keys again. but i advise using mage or range and trapping them behind boxes or something. you can take abit of damage using melee but you might be fine. for lower levels use range or mage while safe spotting.

the boss is a little bit hard and can hit quite high so you might have to eat abit.

FLOOR 8

alright now you are onto the final floor.. it is not that hard but can take along time to complete, you have to collect all 4 keys while getting a killcount but you should be able to reach the killcount after you collect all the keys. if not just kill a few more.

alright now onto the boss.. this boss can hit over 300 and can combo quite hard. i would use melee but you can use what ever combat style you want.

alright so now you have completed all the floors of dungeoneering you will get put back to where you first teleported to with the ring of kinship.
you should have about 2460 dungeoneering tokens and you can browse the stores to see if there is any items that you want.
talk to the three guys standing there to see what they see you, most of the items are very good items.

i hope you liked my guide and hopefully it helped you if you are stuck with dungeoneering (:

if anyone needs any more information about dungeoneering just comment and i will add it in.

thanks-joshdev1
[/color]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 07:34:47 am by joshdev1 »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dragonrare

• Need anything, so just Ask ;)
    • View Profile
Re: full dungeoneering guide
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 07:22:59 am »
This is a very very good guide!! Thx!
-DR
Need help? Send a pm. ;)