Poll

Should Juicy Pickle Get Staff Member ?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Mod Application for Juicy Pickle  (Read 112 times)

Juicy Pickle

• View Profile
Mod Application for Juicy Pickle
« on: November 07, 2012, 01:15:46 am »
In game name - Juicy Pickle
Age - 17
Irl Name- Evan
So a little about me, I'm 17 as i have said and I Play varsity baseball. Baseball is my meal ticket in life and I love everyone. I love donating money to keep something going and I'm a people person. I have four sisters and one brother.My Skype name is Evan.Gentry13213 so add me if you like. I think I should get staff because I know how to handle the position and the situations I'm given. I'm a very mature 17 year old with a lot of respect and I hope to earn a staff position because of this. I have been staff on two other servers and I'm not anymore because I quit for about 4 months because of baseball. Yes, I do choose baseball over the game but it doesn't mean i'm gone forever. While I was staff on the other servers I had to handle a lot of different situations. I have middle maned countless things to name. Dupers, were the biggest thing at the beginning because people were finding the dupes that were possible. I handled it very well. The owner of that server though I did so good that he ranked me as the head admin. I'm taking a lot on this application because I really have nothing to do in the cold months and would really like to sit down and help out with this server. Like I mentioned earlier I like to donate every once in awhile and to help the server keep going. So if you would like to take the time to sit down and actually read this application I would appreciate it.

Juicy Pickle
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:32:40 am by Juicy Pickle »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Head-Admin Horny

• Bitches Getting Horny
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Mod Application for Brcc
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 01:21:07 am »
Nice application , me and owner will consider this in our future choices.

sincerly -- ****

Juicy Pickle

• View Profile
Re: Mod Application for Brcc
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 01:22:33 am »
Thanks bro, it means a lot

Brcc